AIIMS confirms that Sushant Singh Rajput’s death was a suicide, not murder
The forensic department of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) on October 3 presented its report to the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and revealed that the reason behind Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput's death was suicide, and not murder, reported Hindustan Times.
"Sushant death is a case of suicide. Murder completely ruled out," Dr Sudhir Gupta said, reported India Today.
AIIMS has rejected all possibilities of strangling and poisoning. A panel of doctors from AIIMS had been studying the forensics report of the autopsy based on the 20% viscera received by them.
The evaluation results by AIIMS match the ones given by Cooper Hospital, where Sushant Singh Rajput's autopsy was conducted.
A laptop, two hard drives, a digital camera and two mobile phones had been examined by the agency.
Sushant Singh Rajput was found dead on 14 June in his Mumbai apartment.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Eid Miladun Nabi — PIA announces special discount on flights for ...08:47 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Top UK general acknowledges Pakistan Army's efforts for regional peace08:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran fears second Covid-19 wave in polluted cities07:44 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Top US economist appreciates Pakistan’s handling of coronavirus ...07:13 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Police raid ex-Sindh governor Zubair’s house for his arrest06:38 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Is '50 Crore' truly a desi version of 'Money Heist'?02:28 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Yolanda Hadid shares new photo of Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik's baby ...12:08 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- PTA unblocks Tiktok in Pakistan03:16 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- PCB announces squad for Zimbabwe series01:53 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Captain (retd) Safdar's arrest occurred under "extreme pressure", ...12:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2020
- Nawaz Sharif’s summons posted in local newspapers11:19 AM | 19 Oct, 2020