Sartaj Aziz to reach Kabul Friday for revival of bilateral ties
Sartaj Aziz will also represent Pakistan in the Regional Economic Cooperation Conference on Afghanistan.
The special adviser is said to be delivering a message from Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif to Afghan President Ashraf Ghani. The message suggests neighboring country's head to put an end to anti-Pakistan propaganda.
Aziz is also expected to hold a dialogue with his Afghan counterpart on the sidelines of the the Regional Economic Cooperation Conference.
The visit takes place after a crucial visit of American National Security Adviser Susan Rice which stressed Pakistan to restore normal ties with Afghanistan while playing key role in Afghan peace process. She held meetings with Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, NSA Adviser Sartaj Aziz and Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif.
The visit was further followed by a brief visit of United States Ambassador in Kabul.
Meanwhile a statement from Chinese foreign office also suggested Afghanistan and Pakistan to cooperate with each for restoration of peace in the region.
- and they lived, HAPPILY EVER AFTER!01:11 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan urges world to unfreeze Afghanistan’s assets01:00 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- NCOC decides to start vaccinating children aged 12 years and above12:42 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:28 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra sparks memes after her Paris video goes viral06:26 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Maryam Nawaz and Kubra Khan look stunning in similar outfits06:04 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Hande Subaşı's singing video goes viral04:25 PM | 27 Sep, 2021