Pakistan allows life-saving drugs trade with India amid tensions over Occupied Kashmir
According to media reports, the Ministry of Commerce has issued the Statutory Regulatory Order (SRO) in this regard, after approval of the federal government, to amend Export-Import Order, 2016.
Last month, Pakistan, in retaliation, suspended its trade relations with India, after New Delhi’s decision to revoke Article 370, revoking the special constitutional autonomy of the occupied valley. The Indian authorities have also posted hundreds of thousands of additional troops in the valley and imposed a military curfew.
Pakistan is also contemplating closing its airspace for Indian flights and is also discussing other measures aimed at downgrading bilateral ties with India to protest the illegal moves of taken by India in the occupied valley.
- Pakistani fans excited but were Ms. Marvel scenes really shot in ...08:59 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022