Pakistan allows life-saving drugs trade with India amid tensions over Occupied Kashmir
According to media reports, the Ministry of Commerce has issued the Statutory Regulatory Order (SRO) in this regard, after approval of the federal government, to amend Export-Import Order, 2016.
Last month, Pakistan, in retaliation, suspended its trade relations with India, after New Delhi’s decision to revoke Article 370, revoking the special constitutional autonomy of the occupied valley. The Indian authorities have also posted hundreds of thousands of additional troops in the valley and imposed a military curfew.
Pakistan is also contemplating closing its airspace for Indian flights and is also discussing other measures aimed at downgrading bilateral ties with India to protest the illegal moves of taken by India in the occupied valley.
- Prime suspect in Faisalabad sexual assault case publicly beaten up in ...06:57 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- PAKvNED – Pakistan lose early wickets in 187 run chase in second ...06:33 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Nawal Saeed wins hearts with new singing video05:10 PM | 18 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022