Kangana Ranaut demands for drug test on Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh and others
Despite the popularity, fortune, and countless luxuries that often come with celebrity lifestyles, there are a number of celebs that consume drugs once in a while.
In a recent Tweet, Bollywood actor Kangana Ranaut has demanded for some of the biggest stars in the industry to take a drug test, reported Business World.
I request Ranveer Singh, Ranbir Kapoor, Ayan Mukerji, Vicky Kaushik to give their blood samples for drug test, there are rumours that they are cocaine addicts, I want them to bust these rumours, these young men can inspire millions if they present clean samples @PMOIndia 🙏 https://t.co/L9A7AeVqFr— Kangana Ranaut (@KanganaTeam) September 2, 2020
"I request Ranveer Singh, Ranbir Kapoor, Ayan Mukerji, Vicky Kaushik to give their blood samples for drug test, there are rumours that they are cocaine addicts," Kangana Tweeted.
She also explained that she wants these prominent names to come out clean as they have a strong influence on the youth.
"I want them to bust these rumours, these young men can inspire millions if they present clean samples,” the Queen star said.
Earlier in July, Ranaut claimed that drug usage was widespread in the Indian film fraternity. "If Narcotics Control Bureau enters Bullywood, many A-listers will be behind bars,” she posted on social media.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Pakistan sharply rejects India’s ‘irresponsible remarks’ about ...10:35 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Faisalabad locals find unexploded bomb might have been dropped during ...10:24 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Coronavirus — Pakistan PM Imran seeks more debt relief from G-20 ...09:07 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Minor among two killed in Mardan blast08:41 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Jennifer Aniston reveals that she almost quit Hollywood04:48 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- The Boys – A massive Amazon hit all set to have a spin-off04:19 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Ahad Raza Mir turns 27, receives heartwarming birthday wishes from ...03:57 PM | 29 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020