I have received many marriage proposals from Pakistan: Cengiz Coskun
Diriliş: Ertuğrul has gripped Pakistani audience with its daring protagonist, cliffhangers and high production values since it began broadcasting on the first day of the Islamic holy month of Ramadan.
Pakistani fans are smitten with the entire cast of the mega hit series and Ertugrul fever is still going strong in the country.
Ertugrul star Cengiz Coskun, essaying the role of Turgut Alp was recently interviewed by Waseem Badami in his show 11th Hour on ARY Digital where they talked about Coskun's personal life, his character in the drama Dirilis Ertugrul and much more.
The Turkish actor revealed that he would love to visit Pakistan and also plans on tasting the traditional dish ‘Biryani’. Apart from having a huge fan following in Pakistan, Coskun shared that he received innumerable “marriage proposals”, but sadly he's committed to someone else.
He also talked about how he never expected Ertugrul to become such a massive hit in Pakistan and also thanked PM Imran Khan for urging everyone to watch the series.
He further requested Afridi to teach him cricket whenever he comes to Pakistan in the near future.
Discussing his chances of working in Pakistan, Coskun said that he would happily work in a local project if offered.
The actor also chanted “Dil Dil Pakistan, Jan Jan Pakistan” at the end of the conversation to express his love for the country.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Microsoft buys Bethesda for $7.5 billion08:18 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Jaswant Singh – Founding member of India’s BJP dies at 8207:48 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Afghanistan's Abdullah due in Pakistan tomorrow07:27 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- ‘I don’t consume narcotics nor promote consumption of any such ...05:22 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Sajal Aly and Janhvi Kapoor send each other love on Instagram03:11 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020