5.3 magnitude earthquake jolts Islamabad, parts of KP
A 5.3-magnitude earthquake struck Islamabad, Peshawar and adjoining areas, leaving people in panic on Wednesday.
According to the Pakistan Meteorological Department, the earthquake was 159km deep while the Hindukush region in Afghanistan was identified as epicenter.
Tremors were also felt in Balakot, Khyber, Kohat Mansehra and other areas.
As the earthquake hit the cities, social media users took to Twitter, praying for safety of each other.
So far, no damages have been reported.
Earthquake of magnitude 5.2 jolts parts of KPK, ... 09:40 AM | 25 Jan, 2021
PESHAWAR – A 5.2-magnitude earthquake shook multiple parts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Azad Jammu Kashmir in the ...
- Pakistan’s re-recorded national anthem is out on diamond jubilee of ...04:54 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- State Bank unveils Rs75 commemorative banknote on Pakistan’s ...04:26 PM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Ayeza Khan’s new swimming pool video sets internet on fire11:23 AM | 14 Aug, 2022
- Alizeh Shah looks stunning in latest photos07:15 PM | 13 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022