5.3 magnitude earthquake jolts Islamabad, parts of KP
A 5.3-magnitude earthquake struck Islamabad, Peshawar and adjoining areas, leaving people in panic on Wednesday.
According to the Pakistan Meteorological Department, the earthquake was 159km deep while the Hindukush region in Afghanistan was identified as epicenter.
Tremors were also felt in Balakot, Khyber, Kohat Mansehra and other areas.
As the earthquake hit the cities, social media users took to Twitter, praying for safety of each other.
So far, no damages have been reported.
Earthquake of magnitude 5.2 jolts parts of KPK, ... 09:40 AM | 25 Jan, 2021
PESHAWAR – A 5.2-magnitude earthquake shook multiple parts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Azad Jammu Kashmir in the ...
- PM Imran underscores importance of making Karachi Coastal Development ...10:55 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- National T20 Cup, Match 8: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa v Central Punjab – ...10:13 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Kabul airport ready for international flights, Taliban tell world08:39 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Pakistani soldier martyred, two injured in Mach terrorist attack06:46 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Elon Musk and girlfriend Grimes are now ‘semi-separated’06:00 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Mashal Khan breaks silence on receiving acid attack threats01:35 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Atif Aslam, Mahira Khan’s much-awaited music video released01:00 PM | 26 Sep, 2021
- Air ambulance for ailing Umer Sharif to reach Karachi tomorrow07:02 PM | 25 Sep, 2021