PTI govt takes major step to ensure child rights in Pakistan
ISLAMABAD - The federal cabinet has given go head to set up designated courts to protect child rights under the Juvenile Justice System Act.
The cabinet also decided that the prime minister would be the chief guest on Friday during formal launching ceremony regarding promulgation of recently introduced legislation Letters of Administration and Succession Certificates Ordinance 2019, Radio Pakistan reported.
After the promulgation of the law, within a period of one month, all Pakistanis residing inside or outside the country would be benefited from it.
The federal cabinet has also approved the privatization transaction structure of the SME Bank Ltd and gave approval for terms of reference for possible privatization of PIA's owned Roosevelt Hotel.
The cabinet also gave its approval to the Enforcement of Women's Property Rights Ordinance 2019 for ensuring the protection of women rights in properties.
- IMF predicts recovery in Pakistan's economy during 202112:12 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 245,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,105 confirmed ...11:08 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The world’s premier schools & societies ...10:11 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran intervenes as PIA suffers setbacks over license scandal09:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Punjab’s youngest MPA Sania Ashiq tests positive for coronavirus08:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020