Palestinian-Israeli conflict: Pakistan urges UN to play its central role
NEW YORK - Pakistan has urged the United Nations (UN) to play its central role to resolve Palestinian-Israeli conflict.
While speaking in a debate on the Middle East situation, Pakistan's permanent representative to the United Nations Munir Akram called on the UN to respond to the challenges posed by the unilateral moves on the status of Jerusalem and expanding Israeli settlements in the occupied Palestinian territory.
Munir Akram said that amid Israel's settlement expansion, the tragedy of Palestine shows no signs of ending.
- PM Imran warns world to take notice of India's ultranationalist ...12:51 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- FATF holds meeting in Paris to decide Pakistan’s fate today12:21 PM | 17 Feb, 2020
- Armeena Khan ties the knot with Fesl Khan on Valentine's day02:12 PM | 15 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019