Palestinian-Israeli conflict: Pakistan urges UN to play its central role
NEW YORK - Pakistan has urged the United Nations (UN) to play its central role to resolve Palestinian-Israeli conflict.
While speaking in a debate on the Middle East situation, Pakistan's permanent representative to the United Nations Munir Akram called on the UN to respond to the challenges posed by the unilateral moves on the status of Jerusalem and expanding Israeli settlements in the occupied Palestinian territory.
Munir Akram said that amid Israel's settlement expansion, the tragedy of Palestine shows no signs of ending.
- Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin ‘to run for Senate’07:15 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Peshawar Zalmi take on Quetta Gladiators tonight06:41 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia cancels Hajj for international pilgrims over COVID-19 ...06:11 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021