Bilawal Bhutto tests negative for COVID-19
KARACHI – Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) chairperson Bilawal Bhutto-Zardari has recovered from COVID-19, said Sindh Information Minister Nasir Hussain Shah.
The information minister said that the PPP chief took another coronavirus test and the results came back negative, local media reported.
Bilawal Bhutto Zardari tests positive for ... 10:01 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
KARACHI - Chairman Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) Bilawal Bhutto Zardari on Thursday tested positive for COVID-19, ...
He said that Bilawal will remain in isolation as a part of precautionary measures, adding that the political leader will attend the Pakistan Democratic Movement’s (PDM) Lahore rally to be held on December 13 against the incumbent government.
On November 26, the PPP chairman announced in a tweet that he had tested positive for COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus.
"I have tested positive for COVID-19 and am self-isolating with mild symptoms," tweeted Bilawal Bhutto.
- Zayn Malik croons Muhammad Rafi’s ‘Chaudhvin ka chand’ in new ...03:15 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani military jumps 5 places on Global Firepower Index 202102:31 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Lahore man hires contract killers for Rs 1.2mn to murder father02:00 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Oppo Reno5 is Now Available in the Market for all Photography ...01:23 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Rahat Fateh Ali Khan under FBR radar over 'secret assets, bank ...06:42 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- What is the relationship between PM Imran Khan's wife Bushra Bibi and ...05:27 PM | 15 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021