Indian police brutality reaches new lows as its pogrom of Muslims continues, says PM Imran
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan has expressed regret over the new low of Indian police for placing a dead man in the wanted list of people protesting against discriminatory citizenship law.
In his tweet today (Saturday), the Prime Minister mentioned a new report of News 18 of India in which Uttar Pradesh Police was found searching for a man included in the list of 200 protesters who had died six years back.
Indian police brutality reaches new lows as its pogrom of Muslims in India continues as part of fascist Modi Govt's ethnic cleansing agenda https://t.co/BRI9LRHMX3— Imran Khan (@ImranKhanPTI) January 4, 2020
Imran Khan said Indian police brutality has reached a new low as its pogrom of Muslims continues as part of fascist Modi government's ethnic cleansing agenda, the Radio Pakistan reported.
- Coronavirus — Pakistan to open four western borders from Sunday10:47 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- UAE allows citizens, residents to travel abroad09:53 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- COAS Bajwa expresses grief over loss of lives in Sheikhupura train ...09:04 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran says 'excellent' CPEC project to be completed at any cost08:21 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Private college teacher arrested for allegedly raping, filming ...08:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Samina Peerzada pays her respects to the late Saroj Khan03:22 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020