PM Imran inaugurates Huawei ICT Lab at NAMAL Institute
MIANWALI - Prime Minister Imran Khan Saturday inaugurated a Huawei Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) Lab at NAMAL Institute here.
After the inauguration of the laboratory, the prime minister was also briefed about the state of the art ICT facility at the institute.
Advisor to Prime Minister on Commerce Abdul Razzak Dawood, senior management of the NAMAL Institute and representatives of Huawei were also present on the occasion.
On his arrival at the model police station, Punjab police presented guard of honour to the Prime Minister. Chief Minister Usman Buzdar was also accompanying the prime minister.
IG Punjab briefed the prime minister about the working of Model Police stations.
Under the initiative, 29 model police stations have been set up throughout the province where CCTV cameras have also been installed to monitor the performance of the police.
Under the initiative, a helpline 8,787 has also been established for registering complaints and a Superintendent of Police will be appointed in every district for dealing with complaints.
The Prime Minister was briefed about the state of the art information and communications technology facility at NAMAL Institute.
- Coronavirus — German Embassy makes announcement for Pakistanis ...06:51 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- AIDS patients being provided free treatment, Pakistan parliament told06:32 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Aamir Masood becomes air marshal as promotions in PAF announced05:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran approves 2nd phase of locusts control plan to compensate ...05:09 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020