FIA nabs four allegedly working for international child pornography ring
ISLAMABAD – The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) in countrywide action on Saturday arrested four culprits allegedly involved in child pornography.
The action was carried out on the directives of Prime Minister Imran Khan after Interpol shared information regarding the suspects, who were working for an international ring.
The ring, which is involved in selling material related to child pornography, was being operated from the United States, the FIA said.
The FIA arrested a suspect, identified as Arsalan, from Sialkot and recovered huge data from his possession.
Following Interpol information, the agency also detained suspects from Karachi, Faisalabad and Gujranwala, and also recovered illegal content.
A further investigation is underway.
- PM Imran congratulates Sri Lankan counterpart Rajapaksa over election ...11:30 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan to resume international flight operations at all airports ...10:57 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- NAB rejects allegations of striking plea bargain deal with 2 army ...09:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- At least 11 dead as Air India passenger plan skids off runway, splits ...09:10 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- What do you know about Ravi Riverfront Urban Development Project?08:36 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- A sneak peek inside Selena Gomez's HBO cooking show05:38 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- John Wick 5 announced, to film back-to-back with 4th installment05:14 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Ever since I was a child I’ve had a sleeping issue: Mahira Khan04:23 PM | 7 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020