Smart lockdown imposed in seven UCs in Karachi till July 18
KARACHI – In a bid to control the spread of novel coronavirus spread, smart lockdown was imposed in seven Union Councils (UCs) of District East in Karachi on night between Friday and Saturday.
According to the notification issued in this regard, the smart lockdown was imposed in six Union Councils of Gulshan-e-Iqbal and one union council of Jamshed Town of East District of Karachi and will remain in force till July 18.
It will be ensured that the standard operating procedures (SOPs) are followed in the affected UCs of District East and the movement of residents in the affected UCs will be restricted, the notification read.
All the shops except medical stores, grocery stores and dairy shops will remain closed during the lockdown.
- Sindh decides to reopen schools, business activities11:52 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- England defeat Pakistan by 3 wickets in first Test10:58 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- 750kg Naswar smuggling attempt foiled in UAE09:26 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan Army launches rescue operation in flood-hit villages of Dadu08:21 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat requests fans to report TikTok account impersonating her05:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Abhishek Bachchan tests negative for COVID-19, discharged from ...04:49 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- Maya Ali and Sheheryar Munawar set to hit the silver screen together04:31 PM | 8 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020