15 killed as over speeding coach plunges into ravine near Attock
LAHORE – At least fifteen people were killed while more than 30 injured after an overspeeding passenger bus overturned near Burhan Interchange in Punjab’s Attock district, police said Monday.
A rashly driven coach was passing through Burhan interchange when suddenly it overturned. As a result, some fifteen people died on the spot. The injured were taken to a nearby hospital for medical treatment.
According to rescue officials, most of the injured were in critical condition. The seriously injured were referred to Rawalpindi hospital.
Deputy Commissioner Ali Auon Qamar and DPO Syed Ali Hamdani visited the hospital to see the arrangements for the injured. The ill-fated bus was going to Peshawar from Lahore.
Maryam Nawaz Sharif’s daughter injured in ... 07:39 PM | 7 Feb, 2021
LAHORE – The eldest daughter of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Maryam Nawaz has been taken to ...
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-17-Updated 10:30 ...10:37 AM | 17 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 17 May 202110:19 AM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan reports 3,232 new Covid cases, 74 deaths in 24 hours09:35 AM | 17 May, 2021
- Bollywood's Hina Khan wears Pakistani designer on Eid-ul-Fitr02:38 PM | 16 May, 2021
- ‘New beginnings’ – Ghana Ali all set to tie the knot01:19 PM | 16 May, 2021
- MD Glam on why women should say no to skincare products made from ...10:01 AM | 16 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021