Four Rangers personnel injured in Shikarpur accident
SUKKUR – Four officials of Shahbaz Rangers were critically injured in Shikarpur in a road accident on late night of Tuesday.
The accident occurred when a Rangers vehicle overturned on the Indus Highway, Shikarpur, on way to Jaccobabad, inflicting injuries to four officials of the paramilitary force.
The police and rescue services shifted them to a hospital in Sukkur. The injured officials were identified as Khalil, Tajamul, Saeed and Manzoor.
Shahbaz Rangers was raised in October 1988 at Khairpur and is named after the renowned Sufi Saint “Lal Shahbaz Qalandar”.
Initially, manpower was pooled up from Chenab, Sutlej and Indus Rangers. Later in 1990, Headquarters Shahbaz Rangers was shifted from Khairpur to Sukkur and was reorganized as Sector Headquarters on 20 September 2010 for performing border duties and undertaking Internal Security tasks with five wings.
Three wings are employed on internal security duties in Larkana, Khairpur and Tri Border Area at Kashmore, while two wings at Sardargarh and Mirpur Mathelo are performing border duties along the Eastern Border.
- 38 years of fame: Green-eyed Afghan girl from famous magazine cover ...12:20 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Supreme Court seeks policy statement from services chiefs on ...11:45 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Lt Gen Nigar Johar becomes first woman colonel commandant of Pakistan ...11:18 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- US President Biden invites PM Imran to virtual summit on democracy10:56 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Karachi Zoo director removed after rare white lion dies of negligence09:52 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Pakistani stars heartbroken after rare white lion dies at Karachi Zoo05:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Latest video of TikTok star Alishbah Anjum’s takes the internet by ...03:57 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir's new dance video goes viral03:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021