PM Imran inaugurates new Hassan Abdal Railway Station building on Friday
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan will inaugurate the Hassan Abdal Railway Station on Friday, the government has said.
Hassan Abdal railway station has been constructed at a cost of 300 million rupees. It consists the grand and the first floors.
Clean and cold water plants have been installed for the convenience of the passengers. Apart from this, a canteen has also been constructed along with the waiting area.
A new tubewell has also been installed to meet the water requirement of Hassan Abdal railway station as well as installation of 300 KV generator for uninterrupted power supply.
- Pakistan dispatches free medicines worth Rs25mn to Afghanistan12:55 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- At least 13 civilians shot dead by Indian army in case of 'mistaken ...12:24 PM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Sialkot lynching: Priyantha’s body to reach Sri Lanka on Monday, ...11:27 AM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Meesha Shafi, mother file petition for apology in Ali Zafar ...11:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- WATCH – Shahveer Jafry and Ayesha Beig share details of how they ...08:21 PM | 4 Dec, 2021