Policeman 'rapes' 6-year-old girl in DG Khan
The accused, who is a moharrir by designation, took the minor girl to the City Police Station where he committed the heinous crime, the victim's mother claimed.
A case has been registered against the police official named Khaleel, who has also been posted to an unknown location.
The minor victim was shifted to the Teaching Hospital for a physical examination and further investigations are underway.
In August, a seven-year-old girl named Kainat was murdered after being allegedly raped in Bhittaiabad area of Karachi.
Dr. Zakia Khursheed, lady M.L.O of Jinnah Hospital confirmed that the minor girl was raped and postmortem of the girl has been completed.
- Pakistan hosts roundtable discussion with ASEAN Heads of Missions11:35 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Lahore college lecturer killed after kite string slits throat11:02 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Twitter reminds PM Imran of his 'respect' for Chaudhry brothers as ...10:11 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Zarb-e-Hadeed – COAS Bajwa visits field training area in Cholistan ...09:25 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 'Slumdog Millionaire' – Indian actor accused of sexual assault04:30 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Feroze Khan wins Best Actor award for Ishqiya03:03 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021