Mehreen Syed opens training center to empower Pakistan's transgender community
Supermodel Mehreen Syed has proved her mettle in the world of modelling and this comes as no surprise given she is a beauty with brains.
The 39-year-old supermodel has many jewels to her crown but now she has decided to enable the transgender community with diverse skills.
Needless to say, transgenders have been continuously shunned by society and disowned by their families. Now, a minority of social workers have taken up the tedious challenge to make efforts for the betterment of the abandoned community.
Syed has set up a training centre iCARE for the transgender community in Lahore where the visiting members will be facilitated with make-up and grooming classes.
While talking to a local news outlet, Mehreen said that she herself teaches various skills to the people.
View this post on Instagram
Furthermore, the supermodel also addressed society's negligence towards the transgender community. She maintained that practical steps are needed to make transgender's useful citizens of society.
Syed is amongst Pakistan’s top supermodels, businesswomen, L’Oreal Spokesperson, CEO of International Fashion academy and Lux Style Model of The Year.
Supermodel Mehreen Syed celebrates birthday in ... 04:39 PM | 6 Aug, 2021
Ramp queen Mehreen Syed has proved her mettle in the world of modelling and this comes as no surprise given she is a ...
- China terms Australia-UK-US alliance ‘extremely irresponsible’, ...11:25 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- ‘Inspiration 4’ – First all-civilian spaceflight launches into ...10:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- UN high commissioner for refugees calls on Pakistan Army chief09:45 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran, Iranian President Raisi hold first meeting in Dushanbe09:11 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- FO reacts to US State Secretary Blinken’s remarks about ...08:50 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021