PM Imran’s GB visit postponed due to bad weather
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan’s day-long visit to Gilgit-Baltistan has been postponed due to bad weather.
Earlier, the premier was expected to arrive in Gilgit Baltistan for a historic development package for the province. He was also likely to address the region.
The development package includes clean energy, transport, communication, health, infrastructure, water supply, sanitation, and tourism sector schemes for the GB region.
In March, the incumbent PTI government had approved a historic development package for Gilgit Baltistan.
PM Imran approves ‘historic’ development ... 08:49 PM | 30 Mar, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Prime Minister Imran Khan on Tuesday fulfilled his promise made in November last year by approving a ...
Earlier in 2020, Gilgit Baltistan Legislative Assembly had demanded an interim province status for the region.
Gilgit Baltistan Assembly adopts resolution ... 12:32 PM | 9 Mar, 2021
GILGIT – Gilgit Baltistan Regional legislature on Tuesday passed a resolution for an appropriate representation ...
- Twitter stops working in parts of world including Pakistan06:15 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan’s Gwadar Port Authority likely to ink MoU with Egypt' Suez ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Three aides of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa CM resign in a day05:29 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Katrina Kaif tests negative for COVID-1903:40 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra pens a lovely birthday wish for Lara Dutta03:55 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021