President Arif Alvi summons Parliament's joint session on Kashmir crisis
The president has convened the session on Tuesday at 11 A.M wherein lawmakers from both the Upper as well as the Lower chambers of the parliament would discuss the Kashmir issues in the backdrop of repealing article 370 of the constitution of India which grants special status to the area.
India's Home Minister, Amit Shah has also proposed bifurcating the valley into two areas, stirring fear about the 'nefarious' designs, Modi regime might be implementing in days to come.
India unveils plans to bifurcate Jammu & ... 12:30 PM | 5 Aug, 2019
NEW DELHI - The Narendra Modi-led BJP regime in India has proposed bifurcation of state of Jammu and Kashmir, defying ...
Indian authorities have also deployed additional forces to the restive valley besides suspending internet service and putting top leaders including former chief minister Omar Abdullah under house arrest.
- Pakistani fans excited but were Ms. Marvel scenes really shot in ...08:59 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Search operation under way for missing French paraglider in Gilgit ...08:25 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Hassan Ali’s adorable birthday celebration with wife goes viral04:49 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Komal Baig blessed with a baby boy04:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022