Kashmir will be free soon: PM Imran
MUZZAFARABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan said that Narendra Modi committed a big mistake by amending the Constitution and stripping away special status of occupied territory, adding that many nations in the past got destroyed due to arrogance.
While addressing Legislative Assembly in Azad Jammu and Kashmir, The Prime Minister said that inclusion of Azad Jammu and Kashmir in the map issued by the Indian government was just because of Indian arrogance and said that there was a philosophy behind that map, and mentioned that there was a clearly written on it that it would be resolved in accordance with the resolution of the United Nations (UN).
Imran Khan said that they would honour Syed Ali Gillani for his bravery and stance on Kashmir.
He also recalled the great war of Badar that how it was won by few companions of the Holy Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) “Only 313 companions changed the history and the superpower of that time surprised to know their strength,” said the PM, pointing out that Kashmir would be free soon.
“Narendra Modi committed a big blunder and Kashmir will be free soon,” he further said.
“It always looks impossible until it happens,” the premier quoted the statement of Nelson Mandela.
- PM Imran to virtually address UNGA session on Friday09:29 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- PM Imran lauds Chinese leadership for socio-economic priorities08:34 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020