Five Valentine's Day ideas that your loved one will cherish
Here are five ideas to make your loved ones feel cherished.
Get them a forever rose
A forever rose inside a dome can last up to twenty years and can be a sign of everlasting love.
Give them a jar full of notes
365 jar handwritten notes for your friend or loved one is a must this year. Give them something to look forward to.
Candlelight dinner at home
“Homemade gifts are easy to make and can be a great way to spice things up,” says Hiedi Klum, who got engaged to musician Tom Kaulitz over the Christmas holiday. “I-O-U cards or gift cards for a candlelit dinner with your favorite homecooked meal or a massage are super cute. You can scatter them throughout the house so they find them one by one during the day. It’s a fun to find little surprises with sweet notes written on them. They are always best when least expected.”
Personalised presents can be kept so close to heart. Mugs, shirts, keychains and so much more can be custom made according to your preference.
You can make your own fortune cookies at home for your loved ones. YouTube tutorials all the way!
- BISE Lahore to announce matric results today09:58 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reports drop in COVID cases with 893 new infections09:37 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:13 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Petrol price crosses Rs137 per litre as govt announces new rates08:55 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 16 October 202108:38 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021