Pakistan Army Chief salutes Kashmiris, urges to resolve Kashmir issue
RAWALPINDI – Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa on the occasion of Kashmir Solidarity Day saluted Kashmiris for their valiant struggle and braving gravest atrocities, human rights violations and lockdown in the Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJ&K).
Pakistan Army spokesperson shared a tweet with COAS message. General Bajwa stressed that the time has come to put an end to human tragedy, and resolve the Kashmir issue as per aspirations of the people of Jammu and Kashmir and the UN resolutions.
“Salute 2 Kashmiris for their valiant struggle, braving gravest atrocities, human rights violations & lockdown in IIOJ&K under Indian occupation forces. Time 2 end this human tragedy & resolve #Kashmir issue as per aspirations of people of J&K & #UN resolutions”COAS.— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) February 5, 2021
Earlier on Thursday, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Jawed Bajwa visited Lahore where he addressed the officers of Lahore Garrison. He said that the people of Kashmir and the region deserve peace.
His address focused on professional matters, internal and external security situation of the country, and his vision of an enduring peace within Pakistan and the region.
Pakistan Army chief says people of Kashmir ... 08:07 PM | 4 Feb, 2021
RAWALPINDI – Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamer Jawed Bajwa on Thursday said that people of Kashmir and ...
- Platinum Homes, Remounts win in Corps Commander Polo Cup11:59 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- US Mission collaborates with AIOU to promote best practices in ...10:52 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Arjun Kapoor responds to Malaika Arora pregnancy reports10:33 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022