India: 17 dead as bus collides with two cars on Pune-Mumbai expressway
The bus was coming from Satara to Mumbai, and it rammed into two cars parked on the roadside. As a result, the bus went out of control and fell into the ditch along the road.
The injured and dead were immediately transferred to the MGM hospital in Panvel. Doctors fear that death toll could rise as many of the injured are in critical condition.
Police have started investigation into the matter. An initial investigation revealed that one of the two cars had a punctured tire and the driver of the other car had stopped to help change his wheel when the accident happened.
- Sudan’s military detains PM Hamdok, ministers as 'coup' underway04:19 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Supreme Court wants Nasla Tower demolished in a week03:45 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Scotland to face Afghanistan today03:23 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- FC Team secures second consecutive Gobi's Paints Polo Cup trophy02:51 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Celebrities over the moon after Pakistan’s historic triumph over ...01:40 PM | 25 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani stars excited for Pak-India T20 World Cup clash07:37 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Waqar Zaka advises Shah Rukh Khan to settle in Pakistan07:00 PM | 24 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021