COVID-19 pandemic: Balochistan extends lockdown till May 19
QUETTA - The Balochistan government has extended lockdown till May 19 across the province due to a spike in novel coronavirus cases.
According to media reports, the Balochistan Home Department has issued a notification in this regard on Monday according to which shops and industries that have been allowed to resume operations have been directed to adhere to the SOPs issued by the government to prevent the spread of the virus.
Earlier, about 103 new coronavirus patients were tested positive in Balochistan while number of total confirmed patients surged to 1321 in the province.
At least 29456 people were screened for the virus till May 4, out of which 46 more were reported positive. As many as 197 affected patients have been recovered from the infection so far while 21 deaths were recorded due to the deadly virus in the province.
- One boy died, another badly hurt due to dogs biting02:25 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Brace Yourselves for the Live Broadcast Launch of TECNO’s Spark 5 ...01:19 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Sindh launches online education for primary schools amid COVID-1912:29 PM | 6 Jun, 2020
- COVID-19: Hafeez urges int'l agencies for evaluating losses to ...11:11 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Kanye West donates $2 million, establishes college fund for George ...08:24 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020