COVID-19 pandemic: Balochistan extends lockdown till May 19
QUETTA - The Balochistan government has extended lockdown till May 19 across the province due to a spike in novel coronavirus cases.
According to media reports, the Balochistan Home Department has issued a notification in this regard on Monday according to which shops and industries that have been allowed to resume operations have been directed to adhere to the SOPs issued by the government to prevent the spread of the virus.
Earlier, about 103 new coronavirus patients were tested positive in Balochistan while number of total confirmed patients surged to 1321 in the province.
At least 29456 people were screened for the virus till May 4, out of which 46 more were reported positive. As many as 197 affected patients have been recovered from the infection so far while 21 deaths were recorded due to the deadly virus in the province.
- Special immigration counter opened for Chinese nationals at Islamabad ...11:36 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Afghan protesters storm Pakistan High Commission in London10:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- IT ministry makes use of indigenous messaging app mandatory for govt ...10:08 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s fastest train makes debut in China09:24 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- DG ISI arrives in Beijing for strategic talks with Chinese officials08:47 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty breaks silence after husband’s arrest in pornography ...03:49 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Iqra Aziz and Yasir Hussain welcome first baby03:16 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani stars demand #JusticeForNoor02:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021