UNGA President calls for resolution of Kashmir dispute
NEW YORK – United Nations General Assembly President Volkan Bozkir has appreciated Pakistan for its great contribution to the UN peace-keeping operations around the world aimed at promoting international peace and security.
Addressing a press conference at UN Headquarters in New York, he said Pakistan is one of the largest troop’s contributors to the peacekeeping missions.
The UN General Assembly president reiterated that Jammu and Kashmir dispute should be resolved through dialogue governed by the United Nations Charter and relevant Security Council resolutions.
Volkan Bozkir said he will pay a visit to Pakistan on the invitation of Islamabad government during his upcoming trip to South Asian countries.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:25 AM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 05 August 202108:55 AM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan, India face off in first Olympic event final in 53 years11:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Travellers vaccinated with Sinopharm, Sinovac allowed to enter Saudi ...11:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- INS Vikrant: India's first indigenous aircraft carrier begins sea ...10:40 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Wife accuses Yo Yo Honey Singh of domestic violence05:34 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Mahira Khan leaves fans thrilled with first teaser of ‘Prince ...04:01 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021