Saba Qamar reveals qualities her life partner must have
Lollywood diva Saba Qamar is the ultimate female superstar with her unmatched stardom and blockbuster projects.
Despite keeping her personal life under rugs, the Cheekh actor opened up about her private life, in particular, the ‘must-haves’ attributes an ideal man should have according to her.
In an exclusive interview with Geo News, the Hindi Medium star also revealed her plans of getting married and what the future has in store for her.
She said that she never gets annoyed when fans ask personal questions as she believes they have a right to know what’s happening in her life. The Hum Sub Umeed Se Hain host said she would tie the knot whenever she finds a ‘good guy.’
Listing the qualities of her ‘ideal life partner,’ the 38-year-old stated, “He should be compassionate, someone who respects me and loves me and is a good human being overall.”
View this post on Instagram
On the work front, Saba Qamar will be returning to the small screen with an upcoming project Tumhare Husn Ke Naam and the film Ghabrana Nahi Hai.
Starring Qamar, Ahmed, Syed Jibran and Nayyer Ijaz in the lead role, the film is directed by Saqib Khan. It was released on Eid ul Fitr 2022 after facing delays due to Covid-19.
Saba Qamar dazzles at the premiere of her film ... 05:45 PM | 30 Apr, 2022
Lollywood diva Saba Qamar is the epitome of an endearing and exuberant woman who has mastered the art of leaving the ...
- Pakistani forces kill four terrorists in Tank operation06:07 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Two Pakistani umpires named among match officials for T20 World Cup ...05:49 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- US, Austrian and French scientists win Nobel Prize in Physics05:25 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Inside Ali Fazal and Richa Chadha’s dreamy wedding04:25 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022