Army officers living in Askari housing society barred from using social media
RAWALPINDI – All serving and retired army officers, who live in Askari – Pakistan Army administered residential communities – have been barred from using social media networks.
A notification, which addresses to the residents of Askari 10/12 in Rawalpindi, also directed the officers to not install the apps that contains a feature of GPS location tracking.
All serving and retired officers have also been asked to also educate their family members about not using the social media networks.
The notification also warned of action on any violation of the orders.
- Pakistan appoints fourth finance minister in two years in latest ...07:02 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- CPEC guarantor of Pakistan's progressive future: Ch. Sarwar06:33 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Sirbaz Khan, Abdul Joshi become first Pakistani climbers to summit ...06:02 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- NACTA adds TLP to banned outfits’ list of Pakistan05:49 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Hassan Ali pens birthday note for ‘beautiful wife’04:40 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Kareena Kapoor Khan gives insight into her weekend04:17 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Meera all set to launch her clothing and lipstick line03:51 PM | 16 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021