Govt decides to launch crackdown against illegal housing societies, says Zulfikar Bukhari
ISLAMABAD – Tehreek-e-Insaaf led federal government has decided to launch a complete crackdown against illegal housing societies.
While talking to newsmen in Islamabad, Special Assistant on Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development Sayed Zulfikar Abbas Bukhari said that the housing societies will face action that play different tricks to hoodwink the expatriates by promising fake investment opportunities in real estate sector.
He said the government, in consultation with regional land development authorities and other relevant departments, would soon introduce new laws to define rules for the real estate sector for advertisement of their products.
Zulfikar Bukhari said the first-ever fast-track court will be established in the federal capital in near future.
- #PTI leader #HaleemAdilSheikh confirms marriage to party MPA ...11:09 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran inaugurates Digital Media Development Program for youth10:59 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Pakistani forces kill six terrorists during Balochistan operation09:44 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran receives security briefing during ISI Secretariat visit09:01 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer's wedding festivities kickstart03:18 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Umar Akmal’s hilarious Tiktok video sparks memefest02:30 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Veteran Pakistani actor Talat Iqbal passes away in US10:40 AM | 24 Sep, 2021