PTI lawmaker in KP survives coronavirus
Peshawar: Abdul Salam Afridi, a lawmaker of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) from Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (KP) Assembly has recovered from the novel coronavirus 10 days after he was afflicted with the virus.
Afridi, who belongs to Nayabut Manga area where the first death of coronavirus was reported, in a video message posted on Twitter, thanked his wellwishers for praying for his health recovery.
مردان :رکن صوبائی اسمبلی عبدالسلام آفریدی کورونا وائرس سے صحتیاب— PTI Peshawar (@PTIPeshawar) April 6, 2020
عبدالسلام آفریدی کا ٹسٹ نیگٹیو اگیا۔
صحتیابی پر اللہ کا شکر ادا کر تا ہوں
بہت جلد اپنے حلقے اور مردان کے عوام کی خدمت کے لئے ان کے ساتھ ہوں گا۔
He vowed to serve the public and continue fulfilling his responsibilities effectively in the future.
- Pakistan’s young mountaineer Shehroze Kashif found after he went ...10:03 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- PTI leader Haleem Adil Sheikh detained from hotel in Lahore09:24 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...08:56 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan – 06 July 202208:43 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Mahira Khan, Fahad Mustafa dance their hearts out as they promote ...12:21 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Most-followed TikToker is a practicing Muslim and ‘Hafiz-e-Quran’09:40 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022