PTI lawmaker in KP survives coronavirus
Peshawar: Abdul Salam Afridi, a lawmaker of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) from Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (KP) Assembly has recovered from the novel coronavirus 10 days after he was afflicted with the virus.
Afridi, who belongs to Nayabut Manga area where the first death of coronavirus was reported, in a video message posted on Twitter, thanked his wellwishers for praying for his health recovery.
مردان :رکن صوبائی اسمبلی عبدالسلام آفریدی کورونا وائرس سے صحتیاب— PTI Peshawar (@PTIPeshawar) April 6, 2020
عبدالسلام آفریدی کا ٹسٹ نیگٹیو اگیا۔
صحتیابی پر اللہ کا شکر ادا کر تا ہوں
بہت جلد اپنے حلقے اور مردان کے عوام کی خدمت کے لئے ان کے ساتھ ہوں گا۔
He vowed to serve the public and continue fulfilling his responsibilities effectively in the future.
- NDMA activates another two separate hotlines to counter locust, ...11:27 AM | 31 May, 2020
- At least 7 killed, 30 injured after Multan-bound bus overturns near ...10:31 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 69,000 cases of coronavirus – 1,483 confirmed ...10:19 AM | 31 May, 2020
- KSA reopens Masjid-e-Nabwi for public today09:28 AM | 31 May, 2020
- COVID-19 outbreak: NCOC seeks provinces' feedback on opening more ...08:39 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020