Salman Ahmad goes into self-quarantine after showing coronavirus symptoms
NEW YORK - Junoon's guitarist Salman Ahmad is now in isolation after contracting coronavirus in the United States. Salman Ahmed was in New York and could not return to Pakistan as international flight operations were suspended due to the lockdown.
He went there for his musical projects, after experiencing the symptoms of the COVID-19 he had gotten tested and the result came positive. Earlier on Friday, Ahmad had taken to Twitter and told fans that his doctor suspected he was suffering from the virus.
Has Junoon's Salman Ahmad infected by COVID-19? 03:54 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
NEW YORK - Junoon guitarist Salman Ahmad announced on Friday (yesterday) he is suspected to have coronavirus and ...
Salman wrote “Friends,The bad news first: according to my doc Ibelli , I’m probably #COVID-19 positive.will test soon. The good news is that I have mild flu like symptoms. I’m self quarantining in NY, washing my hands regularly, inhaling steam,drinking warm fluids.Thank you 4 your prayers”
Here, wishing a speedy recovery to the star.
- Special immigration counter opened for Chinese nationals at Islamabad ...11:36 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Afghan protesters storm Pakistan High Commission in London10:42 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- IT ministry makes use of indigenous messaging app mandatory for govt ...10:08 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s fastest train makes debut in China09:24 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- DG ISI arrives in Beijing for strategic talks with Chinese officials08:47 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty breaks silence after husband’s arrest in pornography ...03:49 PM | 23 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021