Salman Ahmad goes into self-quarantine after showing coronavirus symptoms
NEW YORK - Junoon's guitarist Salman Ahmad is now in isolation after contracting coronavirus in the United States. Salman Ahmed was in New York and could not return to Pakistan as international flight operations were suspended due to the lockdown.
He went there for his musical projects, after experiencing the symptoms of the COVID-19 he had gotten tested and the result came positive. Earlier on Friday, Ahmad had taken to Twitter and told fans that his doctor suspected he was suffering from the virus.
Has Junoon's Salman Ahmad infected by COVID-19? 03:54 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
NEW YORK - Junoon guitarist Salman Ahmad announced on Friday (yesterday) he is suspected to have coronavirus and ...
Salman wrote “Friends,The bad news first: according to my doc Ibelli , I’m probably #COVID-19 positive.will test soon. The good news is that I have mild flu like symptoms. I’m self quarantining in NY, washing my hands regularly, inhaling steam,drinking warm fluids.Thank you 4 your prayers”
Here, wishing a speedy recovery to the star.
- Pakistan pip India in latest ICC World Test Championship points table11:43 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- YouTube in India bans short film on human rights violations in ...11:24 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s young mountaineer Shehroze Kashif found after he went ...10:03 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- PTI leader Haleem Adil Sheikh detained from hotel in Lahore09:24 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Mahira Khan, Fahad Mustafa dance their hearts out as they promote ...12:21 AM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Most-followed TikToker is a practicing Muslim and ‘Hafiz-e-Quran’09:40 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022