Has Junoon's Salman Ahmad infected by COVID-19?
NEW YORK - Junoon guitarist Salman Ahmad announced on Friday (yesterday) he is suspected to have coronavirus and will be getting tested soon on the recommendation of his doctor. Relatives of Salman who work in the healthcare sector have already been diagnosed with the virus or are awaiting test results.
Friends,The bad news first: according to my doc Ibelli , I’m probably #COVID19 positive.will test soon. The good news is that I have mild flu like symptoms. I’m self quarantining in NY, washing my hands regularly, inhaling steam,drinking warm fluids.Thank you 4 your prayers🙏🎸— salman ahmad (@sufisal) April 3, 2020
Salman is currently in self-imposed quarantine with his family in New York, the epicentre of the virus in the United States with over 51,000 confirmed cases and over 1,500 deaths in the New York state area alone. “The good news is that I have mild flu-like symptoms," he wrote on Twitter. “I'm self-quarantining in NY, washing my hands regularly, inhaling steam, drinking warm fluids."
Salman Ahmed also revealed that his nephew, Dr Usman, had contracted the infection last week at the Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia, where he is a surgeon.
Get well soon!
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- Heavy rains likely in parts of country from Thursday11:48 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Pakistan condemns start of temple construction at Babri Mosque site ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Trump offers to mediate standoff between China, India09:45 PM | 27 May, 2020
- India may lose T20 World Cup 2021 hosting rights over tax issues08:51 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Petrol prices likely to go down by Rs5-10 in Pakistan07:33 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Anoushey receives Eid wishes from 'Ertugrul' – VIDEO04:35 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Nadia Jamil’s best friend goes bald to support her03:55 PM | 27 May, 2020
- Asim Azhar releases his version of Bollywood song Humraah02:34 PM | 27 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020