Coronavirus — Public sector schools opened in KP
ISLAMABAD - The public sector schools have opened in all districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as coronavirus cases continue to decline in Pakistan.
The schools have been opened after an approval was accorded from the National Command and Control Center and provincial cabinet meeting.
According to a notification from the Elementary and Secondary Education department, the schools have been opened for teaching and administrative staff to formulate implementation of SOPs regarding corona virus pandemic.
A total of five staff members have been allowed to stay in the primary schools, seven in middle while no more than ten staff members will be allowed to stay in the secondary and higher secondary schools.
The schools violating covid-19 SOPs will either be fined or closed by the government.
- PM Imran lauds Chinese leadership for socio-economic priorities08:34 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- PIA raises airfares for Saudi Arabia flights by upto Rs49,00012:04 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- US imposes new sanctions on Iran’s Defense Ministry09:47 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani documentary selected as finalist for Resistance ...09:13 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Cavit Çetin Güner and Sadia Khan follow each other on Instagram05:10 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Emmys 2020: Jennifer Aniston hosts surprise ‘Friends‘ reunion04:07 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Aiman Khan, Muneeb Butt celebrate Amal’s first birthday01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020