PIA resumes direct flights from Quetta to Peshawar after a decade
KARACHI – Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) has resumed its direct flights from Quetta to Peshawar after 12 years.
Balochistan Parliamentary Secretary for Information Bushra Rind inaugurated the resumption of flights from Quetta to Peshawar at a ceremony in Quetta on Friday.
On this occasion, she said resuming flights between Quetta and Peshawar not only facilitate people of both provinces but also promote tourism and trade activities.
Introducing a brand new route, now fly between Quetta and Peshwar, twice a week. Book your tickets now or for more information please visit our website or call at 111 786 786 pic.twitter.com/R6Au3SMd9d— PIA (@Official_PIA) August 3, 2021
According to the national flag-carrier, passengers can now fly between Quetta and Peshwar twice a week.
PIA launches direct flights to Baku 07:42 PM | 7 Mar, 2021
KARACHI – The national flag carrier PIA will initiate direct flights to Baku starting from May 14, ...
- PAKvsNZ: Shaheen dons Shahid Afridi’s jersey No 1012:00 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran stresses expansion of bilateral trade between Pakistan, ...11:26 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...10:45 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- PAKvsNZ: New Zealand play first ODI on Pakistani soil after 18 years10:25 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 17 September 202109:39 AM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Faryal Mehmood’s new bold dance video goes viral05:54 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Nadia Hussain in hot water over controversial statement05:27 PM | 16 Sep, 2021
- Asim Azhar and Bilal Maqsood jam together on iconic songs05:00 PM | 16 Sep, 2021