UAE expresses interest in Pakistan energy sector, says Ambassador Al-Zaabi
ISLAMABAD - Federal Minister for Energy Omar Ayub Khan met United Arab Emirates Ambassador Hamad Obaid Ibrahim Salem Al-Zaabi on Tuesday.
In the meeting, the UAE envoy discussed the progress on current projects in the petroleum sector and explored opportunities to further the cooperation in the energy sector of Pakistan.
Ambassador Al-Zaabi expressed his interest to further investment in the energy sector, saying that the collaboration in the energy sector would provide an impetus to economic ties between brotherly countries.
Ayub, during the meeting, lauded the cooperation of UAE in the energy sector and said that Pakistan greatly valued its economic relations with the UAE.
اسلامی جمہوریہ پاكستان میں متحدہ عرب امارات كے سفیر جناب حمد عبید الزعابی نے وفاقی وزیر برائے توانائی جناب عمر ایوب خان سے ملاقات میں دوطرفہ تعلقات اور مستقبل میں باہمی اشتراك عمل كو بڑھانے كے طریقوں پر تبادلہ خیال كیا pic.twitter.com/we2Pwt80pK— UAE Embassy PK (@uaeembassyisb) January 4, 2021
The minister highlighted the government of Pakistan’s policies to revamp the energy sector including oil and gas domain. He said that the government is fully committed to diversifying the outlook of the energy market while making it more competitive and efficient.
- PM Imran announces funeral grant for overseas Pakistanis08:46 PM | 6 May, 2021
- First pictures of prime suspect in British woman's murder in Pakistan ...07:54 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Father declares Haniya Khan ‘mentally unstable’ after she creates ...07:12 PM | 6 May, 2021
- PCB, NCOC decide on venue of PSL 2021’s remaining matches today06:48 PM | 6 May, 2021
- New Zealand PM Jacinda Ardern plans summer wedding03:45 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Bushra Ansari's sister Sumbul Shahid loses battle to COVID-1903:35 PM | 6 May, 2021
- Javeria Abbasi reveals ex-husband Shamoon Abbasi is also her ...04:32 PM | 6 May, 2021