HSA21 – Alizeh Shah’s wardrobe malfunction on stage stirs storm on social media
Pakistani star actress and model Alizeh Shah has been under fire over her revealing dress and 'not so energetic' performance at this year's Hum Style Awards.
The Ehd-e-Wafa actress landed in trouble after her video of dance with Ali Zafar is making rounds on the internet. In the video, she can be seen taking a turn on stage to leave little to the imagination. That left social media into frenzy, with netizens sharing their opinions regarding the Hum Style Awards 2021 and the wardrobe choice that were opted for.
Netizens rushed to the comment section and criticised Alizeh Shah over her dance performance and wardrobe choice at the award show.
Here is the public reaction to the video:
Alizeh Shah also created a ruckus with her strapless black princess gown (her red carpet attire).
Alizeh Shah breaks the internet with HSA 2021 look 02:50 PM | 5 Jul, 2021
The internet is blazing with opinions regarding the 5th Hum Style Awards and the wardrobe choice that were opted ...
Besides her, other celebrities including Ali Xeeshan, Ayesha Omer and Amar Khan have received immense criticism from the internet warriors for wearing bold dresses during the award show.
Pakistani Twitter slams Hum Style Awards 2021 and ... 03:07 PM | 6 Jul, 2021
Lately, Hum Style Awards 2021 have been under scrutiny as it has gained widespread notoriety among the masses and ...
- Pakistani PM hails UAE investment in phone call with Emirate ruler06:44 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- PTI’s Shahbaz Gill arrested for alleged sedition04:30 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- ARY News taken off air for airing ‘hateful, seditious content’03:27 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Falak Shabir wins hearts as new video with Alyana goes viral01:15 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022