Islamabad decides to promote students of classes 1-4, 6, 7 without conducting exams this year
ISLAMABAD – Authorities in the country’s federal capital announced that students of classes I to IV, VI, and VII would be promoted to the next class without examinations this year.
The report of Express news stated that educational institutions will allow the students of these classes to skip examinations this year.
The report further added that students in classes I to IV, VI, and VII will be promoted on the basis of last year's results. On the other hand, the Ministry of Education has decided to conduct the exams for the fifth and eighth grades. Matric and intermediate students will also have to appear in the exams this year.
Meanwhile, the DG Federal Directorate of Education has also issued a summary of compulsory examinations for the fifth and eighth classes much like of SSC and HSSC plan.
Matric, intermediate exams to be held only for ... 01:40 PM | 2 Jun, 2021
ISLAMABAD – Minister for Education Shafqat Mahmood announced to reduce syllabus for board exams of matric and ...
On the other hand, students of grades I to VIII will return to schools in the federal capital from tomorrow after the government gave a go-ahead for the resumption of in-person classes.
National Command and Operations Centre (NCOC) gave the approval for in-person classes, after a decline in the coronavirus cases in Islamabad. On Saturday, the country’s nerve center on Covid said all educational institutes in districts with a low Covidd positivity ratio could reopen from Monday, June 7.
Countrywide students protest against board exams ... 01:47 PM | 1 Jun, 2021
ISLAMABAD – A wave of student protests against board exams has been sweeping across Pakistan after NCOC decided ...
- Pakistan court declares 13-year-old Christian girl’s marriage as ...08:41 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan condemns terrorist attack on educational institution in Kabul07:29 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Meta invites Pakistan to marketing summit 202207:19 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- PAKvENG: Pakistan bat first against England in 6th T20I07:00 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- PITB signs agreement with UBL as Partner/Settlement bank to ...06:45 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- TikTok star Alishbah Anjum flaunts a dazzling transformation in new ...04:47 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Saba Qamar sets temperature soaring with new sizzling photos04:20 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Ranveer Singh shuts down separation rumours with Deepika Padukone03:53 PM | 30 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022