PM Imran directs reformation in energy, petroleum sectors
ISLAMABAD – Aiming to put less burden on common man, Prime Minister Imran Khan has directed to devise an emergency strategy to ensure that process of reformation system in the energy and petroleum sectors.
While presiding over a meeting to review the measures taken for improving the efficiency of the state-owned institutions the premier ordered to devise action plan against people involved in electricity and gas theft.
The Prime Minister said the present government, despite inheriting the grave administrative and financial challenges in the energy sector, has been striving from the very first day to save the masses from the burden of these problems.
Imran Khan also called for running an awareness campaign so that not only the people could be taken into confidence about measures being taken by the government to address the energy issues.
- Pakistan calls for lifting restrictions in IoJ&K as COVID-19 pandemic ...10:58 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- German minister commits suicide 'over coronavirus'09:25 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Syria confirms first coronavirus death08:49 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 16 deaths; Coronavirus cases rise to 1,58907:30 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Spain's Princess Maria first royalty to die from coronavirus07:15 PM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019