PM Imran directs reformation in energy, petroleum sectors
ISLAMABAD – Aiming to put less burden on common man, Prime Minister Imran Khan has directed to devise an emergency strategy to ensure that process of reformation system in the energy and petroleum sectors.
While presiding over a meeting to review the measures taken for improving the efficiency of the state-owned institutions the premier ordered to devise action plan against people involved in electricity and gas theft.
The Prime Minister said the present government, despite inheriting the grave administrative and financial challenges in the energy sector, has been striving from the very first day to save the masses from the burden of these problems.
Imran Khan also called for running an awareness campaign so that not only the people could be taken into confidence about measures being taken by the government to address the energy issues.
- At least three killed, 11 injured in blast at Quetta hotel's parking10:33 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- NA secretariat asks Shahid Khaqan Abbasi to apologise over shoe ...09:06 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Oman announces travel ban on India, Pakistan and Bangladesh over ...08:31 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Kubra Khan trolled for wearing ‘indecent’ dress during Ramadan07:41 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Salman Khan’s new film Radhe to be released on Eid06:00 PM | 21 Apr, 2021
- Celebrity babies born in 202105:19 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021