5 ways bananas are helpful in maintaining your beauty
For hair and skin care, depending on a ripe banana or several crushed until a uniform paste is formed. Below are some of the easy to do tips for maintaining your beauty and a glowing fresh skin also:
Banana Face Peeling for oily skin: Mix a ripe, pureed banana with a tablespoon of oatmeal, a tablespoon of honey and two tablespoons of almond milk to a mass. Massage this into the damp face and rinse. It will gently exfoliate the skin and remove the excess sebum.
Banana for Dry Skin: Crush a ripe banana. Add 2 teaspoons of sweet cream or alternatively 3 tablespoons of quark and a tablespoon of honey. Apply the porridge to face and neck and wash off after 15-20 minutes exposure time.
Banana for a clear, glowing complexion: Mix a tablespoon of crushed banana, a tablespoon of honey, the same amount of almond oil and a teaspoon of sandalwood powder very well and spread on the face. In about 15 minutes, the skin feels fresher and smoother.
Egg whites and bananas for hair: whisk up an egg whisk and mix with a ripe, crushed banana. Distribute the mask on the scalp and allow to act for 40-45 minutes. Then wash with a mild shampoo.
Aloe vera and banana for long hair: extract aloe vera gel directly from the plant or buy it at the pharmacy. Mix the aloe vera with a ripe banana and massage the mixture into the hair. Allow to work for one hour and allow to dry. Then rinse with lukewarm water and then rinse the hair with a mild shampoo.
Due to advance technology and marketing strategies many women prefer to buy their beauty care in packaging or online shopping of beauty products. But you have no control over the ingredients.
Mostly the hair and skin care provided by the big brands contains a lot of chemicals, substitutes of natural products and many preservatives. We hope these easy to do beauty care tips will help you out.
- YES — Sonia Naz becomes Pakistan’s first transgender person to ...01:36 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan’s Faisal Edhi seeks Palestine visa amid Israeli bombardment10:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021