Shehzad Roy lauds Punjab CM Usman Buzdar for promoting education
The chief minister said the Punjab government had introduced reforms in the education sector. Giving detail of his government's efforts, Usman Buzdar said that syllabus was being modernized and huge funds had been provided to schools to meet their needs.
He said that e-transfer policy had been introduced, which had provided a facility of online transfer to teachers. "This step has helped maintain transparency, merit and saving of time," he added.
The CM said that imparting quality education in schools and colleges was an important agenda of the government. He said that district-level schools would be made centres of excellence and cooperation of Zindgi Trust would be welcomed in this regard.
He said that southern Punjab schools were being transferred to solar energy as it was a beneficial investment to secure the future of the country. "This programme was being moved forward speedily keeping in view its importance," he added.
He said that Insaf Afternoon school Programme was an innovative project of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) government, which would help educate out-of-school children.
Minister Schools Education Murad Raas and secretary schools were also present.
- Govt refuses to divulge information on gifts received by PM Imran ...03:20 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- LHC full bench hearing cases against Musharraf, Zardari and Gillani ...02:10 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Kiwis captain terms pulling out of Pakistan ahead of historic series ...01:38 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- At least eight killed in shooting at Russian university in Perm ...12:58 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Hande Subasi stuns fans with new swimsuit photo05:26 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021