Shehzad Roy lauds Punjab CM Usman Buzdar for promoting education
The chief minister said the Punjab government had introduced reforms in the education sector. Giving detail of his government's efforts, Usman Buzdar said that syllabus was being modernized and huge funds had been provided to schools to meet their needs.
He said that e-transfer policy had been introduced, which had provided a facility of online transfer to teachers. "This step has helped maintain transparency, merit and saving of time," he added.
The CM said that imparting quality education in schools and colleges was an important agenda of the government. He said that district-level schools would be made centres of excellence and cooperation of Zindgi Trust would be welcomed in this regard.
He said that southern Punjab schools were being transferred to solar energy as it was a beneficial investment to secure the future of the country. "This programme was being moved forward speedily keeping in view its importance," he added.
He said that Insaf Afternoon school Programme was an innovative project of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) government, which would help educate out-of-school children.
Minister Schools Education Murad Raas and secretary schools were also present.
- PM Imran to seek fresh vote of confidence from parliament11:40 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PSL 6 – Quetta Gladiators beat Multan Sultans by 22 runs11:05 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Here are complete unofficial results of Senate Election 202109:53 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PSL 6 – Peshawar Zalmi fined for slow over-rate in match against ...09:15 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- PM Imran Khan’s vote for Senate polls was also rejected?09:04 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Nauheed Cyrusi recreates Piya Basanti as the famous track turns 2007:00 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Birthday girl Shraddha Kapoor shows her dance moves at beach party06:13 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- Anurag Kashyap and Taapsee Pannu face raids over 'tax evasion'05:14 PM | 3 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021