Pakistan announces to reopen all sectors with sops
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan has decided to reopen all the sectors with strict standard operating procedures (SOPs) to avoid spread of coronavirus infections.
Briefing media after meeting of National Coordination Committee (NCC) chaired by Prime Minister Imran Khan, Minister for Planning, Development and Special Initiatives Asad Umar said that the meeting has decided that all education institutions would be opened from September 15, adding that a last review would be carried out on September 07 to take final decision.
The government has also decided to allow hospitality sector including restaurants, hotels, and cafes both outdoor and indoor to open from August 10.
Owing to growing demand of opening tourism sector, the government has also decided to open all tourist areas and hotels from August 8.
Similarly he said recreation sectors, public parks, theaters and cinemas, would also be opened from August 10.
In sports sector, except body contacts sports such as Kabadi, Rugby etc, all other sports activities would be allowed to be played. Likewise he said the indoor sports club and indoor gyms would also be opened from August 10.
The government has also decided to remove restrictions in railways and air travel and people would now be free to travel anywhere.
Road traffic, metro and other buses would also be opened from August 10.
Marriage halls have also been allowed to start their activities from September 15. Likewise business centers, beauty parlors, expo halls would also be opened from August 10.
People have also been allowed to visit shrines from August 10.
The government has also decided to withdraw restrictions on timing for opening of markets and bazars across the country.
- Pakistan observes World Tourism Day with focus on rural development11:38 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Hindus demand Pakistan take India to ICJ over Jodhpur killings10:05 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan backs Azerbaijan, says Armenia must stop its military action09:33 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Faisalabad Police committee to probe Talal Chaudhary attack08:57 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Microsoft buys Bethesda for $7.5 billion08:18 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- 5 Ways to Define and Enhance Your Eyes While Wearing a Face Mask06:55 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- ‘I don’t consume narcotics nor promote consumption of any such ...05:22 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Sajal Aly and Janhvi Kapoor send each other love on Instagram03:11 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020