Dar pens letters to provinces urging no price hike in Ramazan
The minister went on to say that the Federal Government would also closely monitor the prices of different commodities in areas under its jurisdiction.
The finance minister stated that the government had announced a consumer and business friendly budget, and had made sure not include measures in the budget that could negatively impact prices of items used daily by the common man.
Furthermore, the prices of petroleum products were also not raised during the month of June as an effort to maintain price stability in the holy month of Ramazan, he said.
- Dr Nauman barred from hosting show on PTV for insulting Shoaib Akhtar ...10:12 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Top military leadership vows to thwart entire spectrum of threats in ...09:01 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Quddus Bizenjo to be elected Balochistan CM unopposed as PTI’s Rind ...08:28 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Lulusar Polo in Pink 2021: Guard Group qualify for main final07:59 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Katrina Kaif denies rumoured wedding to Vicky Kaushal05:45 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Imran Ashraf and Sadia Khan's latest BTS video goes viral05:00 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Momina Mustehsan leaves everyone awestruck with her melodious voice05:20 PM | 28 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021