FBR considers introduction of scheme against off shore companies
According to media reports, the revenue collection agency aims to take stern action against tax evaders.
FBR has also taken notice of the earnings made by Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB).
Sixty million mobile phone users will also considered tax payers for the first time under the new budget, whereas non-registered retailers will be bound to pay an additional 2% sales tax.
Furthermore, consumers will have to pay 5% sales tax on the purchase of exported goods from local markets, consequently the prices of clothing goods, footwear and leather products can escalate.
- Baby’s head removed from body as Pakistani woman gives birth at ...01:51 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Inzamam-ul-Haq in hospital after heart attack01:20 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Dr Zakir Naik takes to Facebook in search of wife for son12:12 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- French President Macron comes under egg attack during visit to trade ...11:44 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Maryam Nawaz and Kubra Khan look stunning in similar outfits06:04 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Hande Subaşı's singing video goes viral04:25 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah shares unseen childhood photo05:26 PM | 27 Sep, 2021