Social media user outraged at Kayseria allegedly depicting female reproductive system on its latest lawn print
The latest in the series that caught our attention was the outrage of a social media user at Kayseria. According to the woman, Kayseria was inulting women by printing female reproductive system and selling as the hottest, latest print for summers.
Hira Ahmed went onto explaining why such print is objectionable and how it demeans the body of a woman.
"KAYSERIA has insulted and hurt the sentiments of every woman in this country. We will protest and stand together. MAKING FUN OF WOMEN BODY AND USING IT SHAMEFULLY IN their prints and promoting it in a vulgar way is not acceptable. Time to stand up as nation and let our voice be heard. Kayseria #wewillboycottkayseria" posted Hira.
No comment from Kayseria's officials has been put forward as yet.
(This is a developing story and will continue as any new update develops).
- LHC full bench hearing cases against Musharraf, Zardari and Gillani ...02:10 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Kiwis captain terms pulling out of Pakistan ahead of historic series ...01:38 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- At least eight killed in shooting at Russian university in Perm ...12:58 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- NZ Cricket chief offers compensation for financial loss of PCB, hints ...12:40 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- FIA arrests Hyderabad man for sharing immoral videos of a girl on ...12:06 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021