Army chief in Kohat to inspect virus relief efforts, border security
KOHAT – Pakistan Army chief General Qamar Javed Bajwa has reiterated Pakistan Army's commitment to continue assisting other institutions in fighting the coronavirus pandemic.
During a visit to Kohat on Thursday, the Chief of Army Staff (COAS) interacted with troops busy in relief efforts against COVID-19 and urged them to reach out to people particularly those affected by the pandemic for bringing comfort in this hour of distress.
Upon arrival, General Bajwa was given detailed briefing on operational preparedness, prevailing security situation including border security measures along Pak-Afghan border, and update on army's assistance against COVID-19 in the area.
- Three Pakistani soldiers martyred in Balochistan terrorist attack09:49 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan stands by Turkey against FETO threat, Imran tells Erdogan09:29 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- UAE’s Covid-19 vaccine enters final testing stage09:25 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistani university announces fee waiver for Spring semester amid ...09:18 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus – Punjab extends lockdown till July 3009:03 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020