Daughter Mehrunnisa out of danger after road accident, says Maryam Nawaz
LAHORE – Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) vice president Maryam Nawaz said that his daughter, who suffered a serious injury to the head in a road accident, is out of danger.
Mehrunnisa Safdar, the eldest daughter of Maryam Nawaz and Captain (retd) Safdar, met the accident a day earlier and suffered injuries.
She was then immediately rushed to the hospital where the surgery was performed.
Thank you every one for your prayers and good wishes. My daughter is severely injured with a bad head injury but Alhamdolillahi Rabb-Al-Aalameen, she is out of danger. Allah bless you all 🙏🏼— Maryam Nawaz Sharif (@MaryamNSharif) February 8, 2021
"Thank you every one for your prayers and good wishes. My daughter is severely injured with a bad head injury but Alhamdolillahi Rabb-Al-Aalameen, she is out of danger. Allah bless you all," Maryam Nawaz said in a tweet on Monday.
Maryam Nawaz Sharif’s daughter injured in ... 07:39 PM | 7 Feb, 2021
LAHORE – The eldest daughter of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Maryam Nawaz has been taken to ...
- ‘Ghabrana Nahi Hai’ – Kashif Zameer reassures Pakistanis of ...11:49 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan’s NSA rejects claims of back-channel diplomacy with India ...11:17 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Birthday of Islamic caliph Ali Ibn Abi Talib tomorrow10:00 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan to remain on FATF's grey list till June 202109:44 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Ali Xeeshan and wife Myra welcome first baby06:36 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Yasir Hussain opens up about his remarks on Nausheen Shah08:24 PM | 25 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021