Dozens IS fighters die after consuming poisonous Iftar
According to a foreign news agency, a spokesman of Kurdish Democratic Party said that 145 Islamic State fighters participated in the iftar meal, and 45 of them died a short time later. It is unclear whether it was a case of deliberate poisoning or food poisoning.
Mosul was captured by Islamic State in June and is the largest city in the group’s self-declared caliphate, ARY News cited.
This was not the first time IS fighters have died after consuming a meal. In November, dozens of terrorists lost their lives after Free Syrian Army militants entered their base in Syria while posing as chefs and contaminated their food.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:32 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan reports 1,897 new Covid cases, lowest in two months09:04 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 21 September 202108:35 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Azam Swati questions ECP’s decision to serve him show-cause notice12:48 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- No reason to doubt Taliban’s intentions, says ISPR DG12:34 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video goes viral04:35 PM | 20 Sep, 2021