Federal govt takes decision about reopening schools across Pakistan
ISLAMABAD – The government has decided to reopen all educational institutions in the country in the first week of September with all the COVID-19 standard operating procedures (SOPs) in place, local media reported.
The decision was taken in a meeting with Federal Education Minister Shafqat Mehmood in the chair and attended by the provincial education ministers and others.
“Schools will be reopened after taking a look at the coronavirus situation in the country. The final decision to reopen schools will be taken by the National Command and Control Centre,” Geo news reported quoting sources as saying.
All the educational places were shut across the country in March in order to stem the spread of the coronavirus.
- Pakistan's President Alvi passes #ParentsProtectionOrdinance08:50 PM | 8 May, 2021
- PAKvZIM – Pakistan on top after Abid Ali hits maiden double ton08:00 PM | 8 May, 2021
- PM Imran and wife Bushra walk barefoot to Masjid-e-Nabwi (VIDEO)07:17 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Prime suspect in British-Pakistani woman's murder case surrenders to ...06:35 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Pakistan hands over dossier to ICRC for a medical corridor in ...06:05 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Here's what Hina Altaf said about Aagha Ali before marriage (VIDEO)05:41 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Mahira Khan all set to hit Indian screens again04:39 PM | 8 May, 2021
- Saheefa Jabbar criticises Ramadan transmissions amid rise in Covid ...02:57 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021
- Tips to follow when walking for weight loss08:11 PM | 29 Apr, 2021