ETPB takes over administration of historic Sikh gurdwara in Mansehra
PESHAWAR – The administration of the historic Gurdwara Singh Sabha located Mansehra district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province has been handed over to Evacuee Trust Property Board (ETPB).
The religious site of the Sikh community will be opened for local followers of Guru Nanak and the Sikh diaspora.
Reports said that this will be the first gurdwara in the north of Pakistan, where the Sikh diaspora will be able to visit.
Located on the Kashmir Road, the multi-storey gurdwara was built in 1905 and it still retains the original architecture
The decision to giving the possession of the place to ETPB after 20 years was taken on July 7. Presently, a library is being run in the gurdwara.
Pakistan reopens Kartarpur corridor for Sikh ... 04:29 PM | 29 Jun, 2020
LAHORE - Pakistan on Monday reopened Kartarpur crossing for Sikh pilgrims after a months-long closure, the Foreign ...
- ICCIA holds Best of Entrepreneurship Pakistan Session at IBA11:33 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Nimra Khan boggles netizens with latest video11:01 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Angelina Jolie pens heartfelt note after visiting flood-hit areas in ...10:35 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Tuba Anwar and Mathira's virtual spat gets serious07:43 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Nora Fatehi's new dance video sets internet on fire07:10 PM | 29 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022