Malala Yousafzai officially graduates from Oxford University
The coronavirus pandemic has taken a lot out of the graduation ceremonies many students were dreaming of, but that doesn’t mean you can’t celebrate your proudest achievements!
Youngest Nobel Prize laureate and education activist Malala Yousafzai has officially graduated from Oxford University in a virtual convocation.
The 22-year-old was also featured in the popular lineup in YouTube original, Dear Class of 2020 – that brought together stars such as Michelle Obama, Beyoncé and others to celebrate the success of the graduating class.
Congratulations on your graduation, @Malala! We're honored to share your words and celebrate you as a member of the unstoppable Class of 2020. #DearClassof2020https://t.co/dajFzsKVHq pic.twitter.com/jB8NQ915nD— YouTube (@YouTube) June 7, 2020
“Don’t be defined by what you lose in this crisis but by how you respond to it,” she shared. “You have gained your education, now it’s time that you go out and use it for the betterment of the world. Congratulations to the class of 2020.”
Yousafzai, hailing from Swat, has been living in the UK since October 2012.
Congratulations to Malala Yousafzai on this outstanding achievement and we wish her the best for her future!
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more!
- Outgoing Chinese ambassador calls on Pakistan Army chief11:45 PM | 17 Sep, 2020
- 56 Indian fishermen for trespassing Pakistani waters11:36 PM | 17 Sep, 2020
- 'Success' for Pakistan as ICSID stays over $6b fine in Reko Diq case11:08 PM | 17 Sep, 2020
- PCB terminates contract with PSL's int'l media rights holder10:46 PM | 17 Sep, 2020
- Pakistani Rupee strengthens against dollar10:22 PM | 17 Sep, 2020
- Khalilur Rehman Qamar in hot waters over his stance on feminism once ...04:39 PM | 17 Sep, 2020
- Malala Yousafzai, Beyoncé and others to feature in a film on global ...02:57 PM | 17 Sep, 2020
- Armeena Rana Khan is not interested in meeting Turkish actor Cavit ...02:36 PM | 17 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020